Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Corbett Grange Officers Needed  (Read 3688 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: October 16, 2014, 12:00:35 PM »

Hello,

As many of you may know, the dedicated officers of our Corbett Grange Hall are ready to step down. We appreciate all the hard work they have put in to make the grange the wonderful gathering space that it is and thank them for their commitment to making Corbett such a special place.

I attended the grange meeting this evening and received information about what needs to happen to keep this wonderful resource alive. Here is what I gathered:

We need grange officers. The grange officers meet once a month and the meetings are open to the public. They are a great way to gather with other members of the community. Families are welcome and sometimes there is a potluck before the meeting begins.

Elections for the grange officers are November 11th. I have attached a copy of the officer list. The ones with stars next to them are the "core officers", meaning they are the positions with the most responsibility. One person must fill each officer role, however members are allowed to share responsibilities. For example if two folks wanted to share the role of Chaplin (someone who reaches out to folks in the community who are sick or hospitalized) that would be a possibility for people who are too busy to fully commit. Once we have new officers in place, committees can be formed to build new programs or revive existing ones. 

This email is to get a sense for folk's interest. Please let me know if you:

1. Are interested in becoming an officer or getting involved.
2. Have any skills in bookkeeping, accounting, or marketing.
3. Would like any information or clarification about the grange, officers, etc.

Please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested. Looking forward to reviving the Grange!

Katie
--
Katie Coppoletta
Fiddlehead Farm
Corbett, OR
fiddleheadfarmers.com

* Officer list attached below (small blue text) as a pdf.

* officer list grange.pdf (3091.42 KB - downloaded 632 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: