Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: West Columbia Gorge Chamber of Commerce  (Read 4317 times)
kiwasyl

« on: January 28, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »

Did you know that Corbett is in the service area of the West Columbia Gorge Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center? YES, we are! I took on the responsibility of membership last August and it has been a very positive experience. I have had the opportunity of reconnecting with many existing and new businesses. As we grow, so will the ability to have our area be known in throughout the world. We are continually looking for ways to bring added value to membership. Give me a call on my cell. I'm Sylvia Maly and the "Feet On The Street," for the chamber. We have a lot to brag about in our area and we, at the chamber, want to be a part of building positive relationships. If you are looking for an opportunity to volunteer, the Visitor Center is a great place to serve. It's a quiet time now and it is a perfect time for you to learn the ropes for the big rush that is sure to come. People from all over the WORLD come to this Visitor Center.
Find us on Facebook. You might see someone you know for sure. Or, if you have sales skills you want to make some money by joining me in our membership team, you can make this a greater place in which to live and work.
I can reached at 503-577-5136.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: