Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mail Being Stolen in the Springdale Area  (Read 4254 times)
Rick Ray

« on: October 17, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »

Hey there,

Just got this in an email from a neighbor on Seidl Road in the Springdale area:

"Hi Neighbors -
On October 1st our mail was stolen from our mailbox (along with a blue plastic holder) and a pile of mile addressed to several of our neighbors was strewn on Seidl Rd.  We called Multnomah County Sheriff's office and made a complaint (Case# 14-406466).  A deputy picked up the mail and said he was going to bring it to the Troutdale Post Office. 
Yesterday, Oct 16th our mailbox was stuffed with other mail from some of our neighbors on Hurt Rd and Wand Rd.  I reported this to the Sheriff's office and also called Troutdale Post Office this morning.  I left the Hurt and Wand Rd mail in my mailbox for pick up by our carrier. 
The postmaster said that another neighbor reported his mail was stolen when he took his dog for a walk yesterday.  Prior to the walk, he'd looked into his mailbox and saw his voter's ballots, but when he returned from his walk, his mail was stolen, including his election ballots.
Please keep a look out for anyone who might be stealing our mail.
Have any of you had any recent incidents?  Any suggestions? 
We're pleased to have you all as our neighbors and wish you a wonderful weekend."

Just thought I'd pass this along and give folks a heads-up.

Best,
Rick Ray
Hurt Road

Springdale, Oregon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: