Corbett Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:08:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few things to mostly give away or sell or trade  (Read 5066 times)
swilms

« on: August 26, 2014, 08:11:59 AM »

Hi there, I am remodeling and have a pile of stuff to mostly give away, sell for cheap, or trade for hauling it all off. Here's the list:
- a whole bar counter with a GORGEOUS piece of wood that just has too many layers of polyurethane for me to remove (I tried chemical stripper and it didn't do much, but it would be so worth it!).
- a small oak bathroom vanity, above the sink, with mirrors
- some glass panels and nice wooden panels/shelves from a cabinet
- a pile of old single-pane windows
- two large shop lights
- extra-large capacity washer and dryer, which both are old but work fine (the dryer has a broken moisture sensor, so you just have to use the timer, other than that and a hole in the lint trap, they are great, we are just having to replace them with a small all-in-one under the counter unit). These I'd like $60 each or $100 for the set for.
- some metal roofing, especially edging and a few pieces of roofing, probably enough for a shed. I'd like a little change for that but whatever...
- several boxes of quart-sized standard-mouth mason jars (I'd like 50c for each or $20 for the whole pile)
- a heavy wooden exterior door that was the entry to the basement from the carport, and one interior door, but that one is pretty flimsy and probably trash, plus a pile of old door knobs/locks etc.
- a couple of vintage light fixtures
- a laundry room sink, faucet, and cabinet unit that needs to be removed yet. I'd love help with that in trade for taking it.
Call Sabine at 503-912-5069 if you are interested.
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 11:14:16 AM »

If you can add a photo of something (email admin@corbettoregon.com) I can post to the  FB page for you if you like....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: