Corbett Community Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Communications survey  (Read 5456 times)
jameswhitaker

« on: June 02, 2011, 01:06:37 PM »

I saw this post published on the Corbett Schools website yesterday. I took the survey in about 7 minutes -the questions were good. I think this signals some very positive change just around the bend.

---------------------------------

Corbett School District needs your help in better understanding how Corbett schools, teachers and administrators can better serve our communities. To this end, we have crafted a communications survey for all members of our school communities, including Corbett residents, school families (district and charter), students, staff, faculty and alumni. Please utilize this survey to share your insights to help evolve the channels and methods of communication at Corbett School District. You may complete the survey online at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/corbettcomms

Additionally, all students should have received one print copy of the survey sent home in backpacks on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please complete the survey and send it back to your teachers by the end of the week (June 3) –or deliver to the district office at your earliest convenience. We will continue collecting responses through June 10.

The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete and is completely voluntary. All responses are confidential, so please be candid. Survey results will only be viewed in the aggregate, and identifying information will not be associated with any responses. For more information about this survey, please contact Superintendent Randy Trani at 503­-695-­3601.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: