Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:51:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Organic Milk Home Delivery in Corbett  (Read 7335 times)
Noris Dairy

« on: October 13, 2010, 02:38:17 PM »

STARTING DELIVERY IN THE SPRINGDALE AREA THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 7th, 2011

We are an organic dairy in Oregon.  A few of our customers have moved to Corbett from Portland and expressed interest in having home delivery in the area.  We need to have a minimum of four families to be able to deliver to your area.  If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at norisdairy@aol.com or call 503-394-4004.  Our milk is delivered in glass containers.  It is LOW pasturized but NOT homogonized.   Best Wishes and I hope we can serve your area well.

Dani Harp
Office Manager
Noris Dairy
www.norisdairy.com
503-394-4004

WEB SITE FOR PRICE LIST ETC.
http://www.norisdairy.com/

* home.jpg (248.22 KB, 800x627 - viewed 1104 times.)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 09:28:45 AM »

ENDORSEMENT FOR NORIS DAIRY
--J. Towsey-French

------------------------------------------------------

" Prior to moving to Corbett, we enjoyed home delivery of amazing organic dairy goods from Noris Dairy out of Scio, Oregon.

Unfortunately, Noris has never delivered to the Corbett area --but that may be  changing! We received word from them this week that they just need a couple of
additional families to sign-up for home delivery and they will be able to make it a reality! If memory serves me well, each family needs to be able to commit
to $18 worth of goods per week.

Noris milk in the 1/2 gallon glass bottle is $4 plus a refundable $2 deposit. Yogurt is typically $5 for a six-pack, and other item prices vary.

Having Noris delivery in Corbett would be great news for our family, and likely great news for other families in the area who are interested in receiving some
of the finest, organic dairy goods delivered right to their doorstep once every week. We also enjoy their sour cream, farm eggs and Yami yogurt (made with Noris
milk). I'm a bit of an evangelist for Noris and have written a couple of articles about their products. You can read one online, here:
http://www.towseyfrench.com/2009/01/22/milk-for-the-masses/

I hope you will consider adding this information to your Corbett site and/or your newsletter as we believe it would be a great benefit for many families in
Corbett --and good for one of the last independent, family-owned holistic dairies in the state. If families are interested in signing up, all they need to
do is contact Noris directly by phone (503-394-4004) or email (norisdairy@aol.com)

--J. Towsey-French

"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: