Corbett Community Forum
March 18, 2024, 09:35:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: August 2010  (Read 5356 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: September 01, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »

Hello Corbett Citizens and Affiliates,
The August Corbett Crime Log is attached.  This was a very busy month as is typical during the summer. 

Deputy Mike Lee is applying for a traffic safety grant to acquire 2 moving radar units for our patrol vehicles.  This will help deputies enforce one of our #1 complaints: excessive speed.  Part of the consideration process  is letters of support from the community. Deputy Lee asks that you send your letters of support via email or mail by September 7th to: michael.lee@mcso.us  OR to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (attention Dep.  Mike Lee), 12240 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR 97230.  If you have questions, you may call him at 503-209-2387.

Our Citizen Patrol was featured on KPTV this past weekend.  Go to www.KPTV.com or type this link to view:
http://www.kptv.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4325051

The burglaries have died-down with only one reported burglary on Clara Smith and an attempted burglary on Brower Road (I believe the suspect is not the bear mentioned in the damaged house photo on page 4 of the crime log!).

For people interested in joining the all-volunteer Citizen Patrol, we have a training meeting scheduled on Wednesday 9/15/10 at the Corbett Fire Station from 6-9PM.  This training is meant for those that would like to join.  Coffee and snacks will be provided.  Please RSVP if you’d like to attend.  If you can’t make this date, let me know and I’ll have a make-up session at another time.

The dedication for the Jeff Lucas Veterans’ Memorial Stadium at Corbett H.S. is planned for this Saturday 9/4/10 from 4-6PM followed by a home football game at 7PM.  Jeff Lucas was a Navy Seal killed in Afghanistan during combat operations.  Jeff grew up in Corbett and I hear that he was a good football player too.  Here’s a link to the Jeff Lucas Memorial website:  http://jefflucasmemorial.com/

Deputy Joe Graziano
Corbett Community Resource Officer
Voicemail- 503-251-2502

* 2010.8.pdf (484.11 KB - downloaded 982 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: