Corbett Community Forum
March 18, 2024, 11:46:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May 2010  (Read 4969 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: June 29, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »

I’ve attached the May crime log , a phone# resource list and a hit and run info flyer.  Our volunteer Citizen Patrol is off to a good start.  We’ve had over 34 people attend a required 90-minute training class so far.  The volunteers are in various phases of their background check.  I’m hoping that they’ll be out and ready to patrol the gorge parks by July.  The Multnomah Falls manager, Rick Buck, graciously donated some gift certificates for the volunteers. They’ll very likely be redeemed by hot, thirsty and hungry volunteers!   If you’re interested in volunteering for the Citizen Patrol or would like more info, please call or email me.

The Corbett National Night Out is on Tuesday evening August 3rd at the Corbett School.  There will be a bicycle rodeo, fingerprinting for the kids, and a potluck.  If you represent a Corbett-area business or civic group and you’d like a free booth, please contact the organizer Michelle Smith: MSmith@equitygroup.com or 971-221-9655.

Lately, it seems that I’ve encountered a lot of people with varying personal and/or family or work problems.  I attached the “Resource List” that has a lot of phone numbers that we use and give out to people. I have another booklet with even more phone numbers, so feel free to call or email if you need other assistance or advise.

Deputy Joe Graziano
Corbett Community Resource Officer
Voicemail- 503-251-2502

* may_2010.pdf (1000.19 KB - downloaded 918 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: