Corbett Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Project Interest  (Read 6264 times)
kiwasyl

« on: January 18, 2007, 02:46:03 PM »

It has come to my attention that there is a community project that we might want to be involved in. That is, gathering and delivering school supplies for the children of Afghanistan. I have been asked to head up a committee to see if this is plausible. I want to involve as many groups from Corbett as possible: schools, scouts, church groups, etc. I would like to plan a meeting in mid-February at the Grange and invite the appropriate link to the delivery system. Your input will be needed. Please respond to this email with your name and phone number.
Sylvia Maly, Columbia River Gorge Kiwanis Club...CHS Mom...friend of the children of the world
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 07:15:25 AM »

Just checking in on this project. Did you get support? If not - please send me any dates/information of fund raisers ( school supplies ) etc. I will make sure the word gets out in our next Corbett Oregon newsletter.

Thanks!

kiwasyl

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 10:27:57 AM »

No takes on this project yet, but have not met, either. The project is not dead yet. I met with others on another community project and brought it to their attention. It got good reception, so may see something in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: