Corbett Community Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:36:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey Questions - Anyone?  (Read 9197 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: April 21, 2010, 10:44:04 PM »

The recent newsletter invited opinions on topics for a community survey.
You can view that e-newsletter from early April here: http://corbettoregon.com/newsletter/

Several people have suggested their questions and/or asked for topics regarding our Corbett School District.
If you have ideas or suggestions for questions for a survey please include them here or send them via email from this link: http://corbettoregon.com/contact-page/community-survey/
A final version of this survey will be posted and/or included in the next e-newsletter for community participation.

Thank you.

Nelson

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 06:28:46 AM »

I just sent an email with my list of questions. This is a good*** GREAT *** idea and the school should have done this before ( like asking people what we really thought about the charter school dividing our kids )  was pushed through that would have been interesting I think too. But Gooood Idea and i would love to fill out an honest survey! Another one might be a general question to see if people ( on a scale from one to five ) are happy with how they get info from our schools and school board about all the things going on at these meetings at the end of the year. At the end of every year there are all these big things that get pushed through and I get why people don't go to board meetings cause there is never anything about what they are talking about in the newsletters and how else would you know to come or that maybe you would want to come?. We like the new school website and could find the agenda but still if they really wanted to share and be open with parents how come they never mention this stuff in their newsletter? Maybe a question if people think they should do that Huh
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 08:38:16 AM »

Just a follow up. I posted this board last night at 10:30 or so and it is the next day at 8:30 AM.
I have received over 10 emails with questions for the survey already. Thanks for the nice comments too.
I will give this board a couple weeks and then post the final list of questions as a public survey. You can join the mailing list to get an email when it is posted!
http://corbettoregon.com/newsletter/

strongeastwind
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 09:10:15 AM »

I like the idea of the survey and hope that everyone does it.  It would be great to have comments after the questoins as well so people can explain if they would like to.
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »

The survey will be anonymous - but only one response per IP address. There will also be comment boxes below each question to allow for input. ( GOOD IDEA ). All responses will be posted and shared with the community as well as interested parties like Rocky Graziano and the Corbett School Board.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: