Corbett Community Forum
March 18, 2024, 07:06:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2010  (Read 5007 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: April 05, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »

Hello Corbett Residents and Affiliates,
I’ve attached the March crime log for Corbett. The car break-ins definitely picked-up in the gorge, especially on the days with nice weather.  It looks like our volunteer “Citizen Patrol” is officially approved by my bosses.  Volunteers will work in pairs at gorge area parking lots, in plain clothes, to observe and report suspicious activity, car break-ins and other activity.  We’ll have our first-ever meeting and training on Weds. May 5th from 6:30-8:30 PM at the Corbett Fire Station (across from the Corbett Country Market) for anyone that may want to volunteer.  Any time that you may be available to commit this summer would be greatly appreciated!  I’d love to see who is the first pair that makes a call that leads to the arrest of some “car prowlers”!

On Tuesday August 3rd around 5:30 PM, we’ll have our 2nd annual Corbett “National Night Out” potluck and community safety fair.  ( Michelle Smith is the organizer.  ) If you’re a business, citizen or other community organization and you’d like to have a free booth or display, please contact Michelle at: 971-221-9655 or michellecsmith@johnlscott.com  The Sheriff’s Office, Corbett Fire and other groups will have displays and personnel available for any questions or concerns. * There will be a potluck dinner so please bring your favorite dish!  We plan to have fingerprinting for the kids so that parents can take the print card home for safekeeping.  We’ll also have a bicycle rodeo along w/ other community member display tables.

Lastly, I’m still working a “metal theft” flyer or printout.  I know a lot of people had questions at the town hall meeting about scrapping metal and the new transportation certificate requirement.  I ‘m hoping to have it done later this week.  If you’d like a copy please email me.

Thank you,
Deputy Joe “Rocky” Graziano
Corbett Community Resource Officer
Voicemail- 503-251-2502

* 2010.3.pdf (192.66 KB - downloaded 821 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: