Corbett Community Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:25:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: January 2010  (Read 5166 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: February 02, 2010, 08:38:09 AM »

Hello Corbett Residents and Affiliates:

There’s no big news for this month or other noticeable crime trends.  During the past few months the Multnomah County Road Department has reported that a lot of county road signs have been knocked down in the Corbett area, costing quite a bit of money.   I have seen a lot of these signs in ditches and on the ground along the roadway.  Luckily, 2 weeks ago a very observant citizen on Trout Creek Road heard the sounds of a “drunken mailbox smashing crew” during the night.  Without going into all of his investigative methods, he pointed me in the right direction the following morning and I was lucky enough to catch them driving by.  The three young Corbett men are in the process of fixing the damaged mailboxes and working with county roads to repay for some of the damaged signs.  This all came about because of an observant citizen.  I am glad to see people calling in reports of suspicious activity, even when the activity turns out to be legitimate.

The new owner of the Big Bear Deli and Market, Mr. Bhullar “Bullet” has graciously offered a “Catch Me Doing Something Good” award for the Corbett school students.  These awards will be given to the Corbett school staff so they can be given to kids that are “caught doing something good”.   The awards will be redeemable for a free fountain soda or ice cream bar.

Thank you,
Deputy Joe “Rocky” Graziano
Voicemail 503-251-2502
24 Hour Non-Emergency # 503-823-3333

* 2010.1.pdf (133.77 KB - downloaded 877 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: