Corbett Community Forum
March 18, 2024, 09:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: November 2009  (Read 5136 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: December 01, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »

Hello Corbett Neighbors and Affiliates,
I’ve attached the November crime log.  The most noticeable issue for the area was a rash of four burglaries.  There were also several burglaries on the west side of the Sandy River (not listed in the Corbett Crime Log) that occurred in the SE Dodge Park/ Orient area.  A handgun and other items were stolen in at least one of the burglaries (the one on Ogden Road) despite the fact that an audible alarm was set-off and the alarm company was notified. 

When looking at the Crime Log, just remember that the time listed is the time the report was called-in, not necessarily when the crime actually occurred.  The burglary on Ogden Road occurred just a few hours after the owner left.  The suspect(s) entered through a window that was left unlatched.   The suspect(s) were not deterred despite security doors and the alarm going off.    It was a sad fact that I recalled being at this same house about 8 years ago on another burglary. In that incident the suspect(s) actually pried open the heavy duty security door on the rear of the house.

Again, please call us to report anything out of the ordinary….people or vehicles loitering in the area, suspicious “sales people” at your door etc..  It’s a good idea to program the non-emergency# into your cell phone if your apprehensive about calling 911.  The non-emergency# is 503-823-3333.

Also, one of our “stat guys” tallied the gorge area car break-ins recently.  I’m still trying to sort through it, but basically the majority of car break-in occurred at Multnomah Falls and 1000 Acres (I84/Jordan Road) on Fridays and Sundays around 3-8PM. 

Thank you,
Deputy Joe Graziano
Corbett Community Resource Officer
Voicemail- 503-251-2502

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

* 2009.11.pdf (19.87 KB - downloaded 896 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: