Corbett Community Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:51:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: September 2009  (Read 5339 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: October 01, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

Hello Corbett Residents and Affiliates,

I’ve attached the September Corbett crime report Log.  We now officially have one year’s worth of documentation on the crime log.  This next month I’ll compile all of last year’s crime report logs.  It will be interesting to note differences in activity levels compared to prior months.

Hopefully activity in the area will slow now that the cooler weather has arrived.  I included some photos taken this past month.  We had a big transient camp clean up project with the inmate work crews in the 1000 Acres area (north of I84 along the east side of the Sandy River).  The wooded area has been home to many transients and an increasingly huge amount of garbage.  Deputies went through the area on several occasions contacting transients, informing them of the impending clean-up and providing them with assistance in finding legitimate shelter and other services. 

On the clean-up date agencies from the sheriff’s Office, Forest Service, Troutdale PD, County Code Enforcement, Animal Control and Dept. of Human Services worked together in re-locating the camps and supervising the inmate work crews.   A large dumpster (about the size of a semi trailer) was filled with garbage.  New camps were discovered hidden in heavily forested areas and more trespass notices were posted.   This will likely be an ongoing project. No other significant activity or trends were observed this past month.

Thank you,

Deputy Joe “Rocky” Graziano
Corbett Community Resource Officer
Voicemail- 503-251-2502

* 2009.9 by location.pdf (352.9 KB - downloaded 921 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: