Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:24:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Artisan Bazaar: April 29, 2017
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Corbett Community Church Women's Ministries Artisan Bazaar  (Read 3574 times)
spanner

« on: March 14, 2017, 02:18:30 PM »

Unique handmade, homemade, re-purposed specialty baked items, textiles, small wood pieces to furniture wood pieces, bead work, natural skincare items and heat wraps, and more! There is something for everyone!  Come support these NW artisans in their craft and our Women's Ministries.  This is also a fundraiser for our Corbett Community Church Youth Group's summer mission trip to help in an orphanage.  Our youth will be offering a lunch from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm with light snacks for sale other times.  Enjoy a Saturday drive in the country to Corbett Community Church.  Shop at our bazaar on your way to visit the rest of the Columbia River Gorge!  Discoveries await!  Free parking, free admission.
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 12:02:09 PM »

Thanks for sharing this! I will share to the Corbett Oregon Facebook page for you! Do you have a flier you could send me?

You can attach to an email to:
admin@corbettoregon.com

If you don't - I can create something for you to share.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: