Corbett Community Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:20:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trash on Corbett Hill Road  (Read 6716 times)
Otterpop

« on: February 12, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »

I just noticed on Tuesday Feb 12 that somebody dumped a pile of trash on Corbett Hill road. There's a small slice of hell reserved for such people.

Is there anything we can do about it? I'm willing to help clean it up, but I don't have anything to haul it in, or a place to haul it to.

Any ideas?
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 09:40:29 AM »

Sir Isac Lime...?
( Otter Pop )

Lucas Road is another area that has had MAJOR problems with trash/dumping. ( Especially from someone who adores McDonalds ) What we need is night vision goggles and a way to get these people on tape - then I say ... haul 'em in!

We don't get up and down the grade very often -but I would suggest bagging the garbage and calling Crown Point Refuse and asking if they would be willing to pick it up as bags as a community service? Or call the county roads division in Corbett.

We have "adopted" our road to keep it clean and it seems the mental midgets that dump garbage will continue exhibiting their need to evolve for the rest of us to deal with ... Hopefully they aren't breeding.

Eh-hem.

Otterpop

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 03:39:16 PM »

Wonders never cease! The trash has been picked up. Whoever did it: THANK YOU!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: