Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:43:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gramma Will Watch Your Child  (Read 4496 times)
kiwasyl

« on: June 07, 2013, 10:05:46 PM »

I want to earn a little bit of extra cash and I love children! So, I have time to take care of your kids on an "on call" basis. That is, if you need to go somewhere and want to drop off your kids, call me. I help with my granddaughter almost every other weekend and she always likes to have friends to play with. Saturdays work well. During the week, my only commitment is on Tuesdays, as I attend Kiwanis meetings and help with our meals. However, if you don't mind exposing your child to good people who love kids, I can take them along! Not available this Saturday (June Cool, though.
My phone number is 503-577-5136.

My name is Sylvia Maly and I've lived in Corbett since 1988. All of my kids attended Corbett schools. My husband travels with his job and that frees me up. Even if he's home, he's on his computer working! We live at the corner of Smith and Evans Rd. Easy access!

Rates: negotiable - but anything is better than nothing!  Wink I can even teach them some Spanish since I am bilingual. My granddaughter is wanting to learn, too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: