Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last messages from the old Community Board  (Read 5296 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: December 25, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »

12/04/06 POST:

Does anyone out there have a home weather station (electronic) AND DSL in a windy location in the Corbett/Springdale area? There is only one spot (elementary school) that reports regularly to the National Weather Service Mesonet Data and when it goes out there is no sensor showing wind in our area. I moved out of the wind up Larch Mtn Rd. Let me know. e-mail me or call: 503-548-6538

12/03/06 POST:

I want to thank all who offered their kind thoughts and especially those who came forward to help me: Mindy for posting the notice of my stolen car on this Web site; Malcolm and Kathy Freund for the many times they left the warm and dry comfort of their home to pick me up from the MAX; Marion Kirkham and Malcolm who worked so hard to clean up a car Marian gave me to use; to the stranger who pushed me out of an intersection and had the kindness to drive me all the way out to Corbett; Mark Davenport who went out of his way to fix the car when its fan belt broke; and to Sarah, Sue, Carnetta, Carolyn and Jim, and Caleb and Jared for rides home; and the many who picked up this hitch-hiker and gave a ride to town on those cold and rainy mornings. All these kindnesses gave me the strength to get through this rough time. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude - Thank You.
Barbara Strasbaugh

Barbara
tobecontinued@earthlink
503-939-6767

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: