Corbett Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greensleeves- Home Services!  (Read 8548 times)
Bird426

« on: October 12, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »

**Greensleeves Home Services**  is a licensed husband and wife-to-be team offering professional, personalized housekeeping and home care to help our Corbett community stay healthy and as stress-free as possible.

We value our relationships with our clients as we do our neighbors, being honest, being sensitive to their individual needs, and providing reliable regular, or on-call service to the Corbett/Troutdale area. 

Our cleaning products are all 100% non-toxic, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, kosher, and not tested on animals, although we are  very happy to use whatever products you prefer most to get the jobs done.

Services Offered:   
                                * Detailed and efficient home cleanings

* Home organization

* Garden and/or patio maintenance

* Dog-walking, pet-sitting

* Grocery pick-up & delivery

* Errand-running

... and more!

Please call or email today for free estimates on any of our services. We are truly excited to begin working with you!   

(Excellent references available upon request)

Josh Kalberg and Charlotte Engler
              (503) 730-0571 or (503) 810-3683

Mariel

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:17:26 PM »

I need someone to clean house for me.  We have an 1800' triple-wide mobil, 7 cats & 2 dogs on premises (lots of fur).  2 older residents.  2 rooms smoking, rest of it NOT.  Usually takes about 3 hours for 1 person.  This includes mainly cleaning bathrooms (2), floors (no carpet), kitchen counters and stove top.  Some dusting.  I would like a quote on this, please for the above noted, once a week, preferably on Thursday afternoon.  Other stuff would be extra.

I live on Smith Rd. and have used local people for many years.  My current cleaners' mother is dying,and she is going to Alabama to be with her.

You can either email to mariel@cascadeaccess.com or call 695-3364 (not in the morning), and ask for Mariel.

Thank you.                 MARIEL  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: