Corbett Community Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:29:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A message of thanks .....  (Read 4336 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: September 24, 2012, 05:48:56 AM »

This was sent in to the Corbett Oregon Web Site.
If this message is about you/someone you know - please email admin@corbettoregon.com and I will pass on the contact information:

"
I would like to ask that you try and pass along the following e-mail to one of your residents of Corbett Oregon.  Unfortunately I don't have the name of this fellow but one week ago while I was visiting in Astoria , Oregon I had a trip and fall accident in a local resturant.  This fellow said he is from Corbett and has had paramedic training and I do know also that he was in Astoria with his wife to do some bicycling for the day.  If you may know of this man would you please pass along my heartfelt thank you for the help he and his wife gave to me moments after my fall.  It was such a comfort for me and to my husband to know that he was there to help me and that he had been trained in emergencies such as this. To my regret I can't remember his name however, I know Corbett is a small town and perhaps you all may know of someone who fits this information and can pass along my thank you's to him.  It is so wonderful to know that others care in this time in history.  G-d bless you for your help.

All My Best Wishes,
Shoshana W. of Lake Oswego , Oregon

"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: