Corbett Community Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red and Black Fundraiser Help Wanted  (Read 19997 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: January 19, 2012, 05:33:27 AM »

Dear Booster  Members, Sponsors and Corbett District & Charter Parents -

As  the Red & Black Auction approaches we invite all of you to get involved  and help make the evening a success.  Volunteers are needed in the  following areas. Thanks for your commitment to our athletes and to this  great event. Select here for a recap of the event! http://corbettoregon.com/community-fundraisers/red-and-black-fundraiser/

We need your help on the following Auction  Committees:

PROCUREMENT:   This team is  responsible for soliciting and securing auction items for both the live and  silent auctions.  (**there is a one hour Procurement meeting at  6:30pm, Wed. January 18th in the Card Rock Cafe - in the HS  Gym.)
CATERING:   Can you help with prep work prior to  the event and/or on the day of the event preparing and plating  food?

DECORATING:  If you have a knack for  creativity, we need you!  Your help is needed wrapping baskets,  assembling centerpieces on set-up day and creating a showcase of our  all-league and all state athletes - these are just a few of the many areas you  can help.

SET-UP/TEAR-DOWN/MISC:  All day on March  9th for set up and All day on March 11th for  tear-down.

Your willingness to help with this event is  so very appreciated.  Please contact me and let me know how you can help  and I'll put you in touch with the committee chair or just sign you  up.

Brenda Fundak
2012 Red & Black Auction -  Co-Chair
email: TFBF@aol.com   or   503-257-0071
Boosters Web Site: http://corbettboosters.com/archives/1398

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: