Corbett Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:48:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am movng to Corbett in May What are the childcare options?  (Read 8158 times)
koprowicz

« on: April 24, 2007, 07:16:33 PM »

I am movng to Corbett in Mid May with my wife and two children (Sierra-almost five, Christopher, 10)  Are there moms that do childcare in Corbett?

I have taken a job that requires me to live in the area for the next six years or so and would welcome any comments or thoughts on life in Corbett!
my email address is
bret.koprowicz@obdp.org

I am signing a lease next week for a three bedroom house off of Reed Road and am excited about the move.  It was the only rental I could find in the area.  I love to fish and this seems like a good place to raise my family.
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 07:10:36 AM »

First - WELCOME TO CORBETT!!!!

Second - except for possibly ads put up at the two local markets - and pockets of people that provide in home care - I am not sure about child care options IN Corbett. BUT just about 6 minutes from here is a day care center in the shopping center on Stark Street in Troutdale. ( And I am sure many more options in Troutdale Proper and Gresham ) If you have not arranged care yet - I can try and get that number for you. Let me know!

Good luck with the move! Corbett is a wonderful place to raise kids. We have two ( 7 and 2 ) and the schools are fantastic too! Have fun and see you on the 4th at the BEST parade, fun festival and fireworks show around!!!

longshooter

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 10:35:54 AM »

Hello,
I don't know if you found a sitter yet but my wife and I know one in Troutdale that is wonderful and not too expensive. I can provide you with contact information, if you need. As for Corbett schools, don't believe everything you hear. Read the story about the federal lawsuit that just got filed against the superintendent and some of the staff, and google Corbett SOS then decide. Good luck to you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: