Corbett Community Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Corbett Country Market - a letter from Susan Larsen Leigh  (Read 4992 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: August 07, 2011, 09:21:52 AM »

Market will continue to be part of community

" I want to take this opportunity to thank the Corbett community for all its support and patronage to the Corbett Country Market during the past 13 years.

My decision to retire was with one condition, that the market retains its reputation for being at the core of the community and to find owners who would have the energy and inspiration to continue that vision. I am proud to say that the new owners of the Corbett Country Market, Patrick and Amie Oldright, are exactly that — they reside in the Corbett community and have registered their son for kindergarten in the Corbett School District this fall.

While the sale of the market may have come as a surprise to some, it should not be something to speculate about — for my friends and family, it was something that was well thought out. The Corbett Country Market was a tremendous part of my life here in Corbett and will hold many endearing memories in my thoughts. I hope that Patrick and Amie enjoy the same gratification and prosper in the years to come.

I ask that all of you welcome them with an open mind and show your support — and by doing so, will have the satisfaction of knowing that the Corbett Country Market proudly retained its home in the heart of the Corbett community. "

Susan Larsen Leigh

Corbett

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: