Corbett Community Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:46:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who lived in Corbett.....anyone?  (Read 3825 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: September 23, 2010, 08:10:49 AM »

I don\'t know how big your community is so you may not know the person I\'m looking for just by first name.  Then again maybe you will.  My mother and I lived for a time with a friend of hers named Todd who had a home in Corbett overlooking the gorge.  I know he worked for the expo center here in Portland for a while and I\'m guessing he\'s now in his eighties.  My mother died a few years back and we\'ve never been able to reach him to tell him of the news.  If this description fits an older gentlemen in your community could you pass along my email address. ( please use the contact page to send your info and we will send the email address ) http://corbettoregon.com/contact-page/ He\'ll recognize my last name but It wouldn\'t hurt to tell him I\'m Kathryn Langford\'s daughter.

I know this email was a shot in the dark but short of driving around hoping to recognize a house I lived in briefly at the age of six this was all I could think of trying.

Regards,
Sarah

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: