Corbett Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:02:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for rustic cabin/shack to rent  (Read 5029 times)
Katie
« on: August 27, 2010, 01:45:11 PM »

Hello!
31-year old single female looking for small rental cabin/cottage/livable shack in the Corbett or Springdale areas.
Looking to move in around Oct. 1, 2010.
* I am a fan of living close to nature and enjoy simplicity. I currently live in a similar situation. Before that I lived in a 2.5 room building west of Portland on 7 acres and paid $350 per month, which included utilities. I have the ability to beautify and clean up buildings that are out of use--for instance, when I lived on the 7 acres, I moved in and removed massive blackberry plants and roots, created terraced raised beds due to a high slope of the land. Painted interior walls and kept the energy of the land clean and filled with love!
* My only request is that the building does have electricity, plumbing, and some form of heat. I have lived in many places with wood stoves so am capable of handling that.
* If you have a one-bedroom cottage or apartment for rent that is nicer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
------
About me:
Responsible, clean, college educated in graphic design, helpful, loving, kind, nonjudgmental.
Contact info: Please email me at innercodex@gmail.com
I leave for retreat/vacation in Ireland on Aug. 31st and return on Sept. 21st. If you need to contact me between those dates, please use my email address as I will have my laptop with me. If you are not a computer person, feel free to call me (while I'm not overseas) on my cell phone 509-774-8022.
------
In Gratitude,
Katie Mueller
innercodex@gmail.com
509-774-8022

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: