Corbett Community Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you missing a calico kitty with beautiful eyes?  (Read 6242 times)
carolyn

« on: November 06, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »

On Sat 11/6/10 I found a small, dark calico kitty with beautiful green eyes on the north side of SE Louden Rd. at Deverell Rd.  She alerted me with the loudest cry I've ever heard, but immediately came to me and wanted to be held.  She's in good condition and definitely not the least bit feral.  She followed me for over a mile back to my home, ate a little, met our cats and is now making herself at home.  But it seems clear she comes from a good home!  Is she your missing cat? We already have an old cat and a new kitty and aren't really wanting another at this time, so we would love to return her to her home or find a new home for her.

If this is your missing kitty or you would like to meet her, please call 503-695-3412.  Thanks!
carolyn

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »

CORRECTION
On Sat 11/6/10 I found a small tabby (dark tiger-stripe) kitty with beautiful green eyes and medium-long hair on the north side of SE Louden Rd. at Deverell Rd.  She alerted me with the loudest cry I've ever heard, but immediately came to me and wanted to be held.  She's in good condition and definitely not the least bit feral.  She followed me for over a mile back to my home, ate a little, met our cats and is now making herself at home.  But it seems clear she comes from a good home!  Is she your missing cat? We already have an old cat and a new kitty and aren't really wanting another at this time, so we would love to return her to her home or find a new home for her.

If this is your missing kitty or you would like to meet her, please call 503-695-3412.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: