Corbett Community Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deputy Joe "Rocky" Graziano  (Read 10787 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: October 08, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »

Joe's Page on the Corbettoregon.com web site: http://corbettoregon.com/local-resources/deputy-joe-rocky-graziano/

I am glad to return to the Corbett community as the new Corbett Community Resource Officer from the Multnomah County Sheriff‚s Office.  As a deputy in your area, please feel free to call or email me regarding any of your public safety concerns.  I'd be glad to take a crime report, share information or take any action to help keep this community safe for everyone.  I will primarily work during the day in conjunction with our normal patrols.

I plan on compiling a monthly report log at the end of each month that lists all reports taken east of the Sandy River so that we can better identify issues or trends in the area.  Please email or call if you‚d like to be added to the list of recipients (joseph.graziano@mcso.us).  This report log will also be posted here and on the NEMCCA (NE Multnomah County Community Association) site.

Voicemail- 503-251-2502
SAT Office- 503-695-3211
Non-Emergency- 503-823-3333

Thank You,
Deputy Joe "Rocky" Graziano

Rocky is based out of the Corbett Community Church Safety Action Team Office (503-695-3211). He primarily works M-TH, 7AM- 5PM. Feel free to email (joseph.graziano@mcso.us) or call him with questions or concerns.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: