Corbett Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:50:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • LAND USE 101 MEETING: February 20, 2019
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAND USE 101 MEETING  (Read 3017 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: February 18, 2019, 07:15:19 AM »

Shared from the NEMCCA Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Northeast-Multnomah-County-Community-Association-1464772610280344/

"

There have been a lot of questions come up with some of the more recent Land Use cases regarding "what exactly does Land Use do" and NEMCCA has asked Land Use Director Michael Cerbone to come out and do what we are calling Land Use 101, a basic review of what is Land Use, and why do we have it?

Director Cerbone has put a presentation together focused on the Corbett and Gorge area and will be answering questions following the presentation.

Depending on the areas that people have the most interest in, we would like to do continuing meetings
to address questions on topics like:

Applying for a permit - when do I need it, how do I get it

Coming in to Compliance on a Property - I'm out of compliance either through current actions or actions by a previous owner, now what do I do?

Dark Sky Initiative - what is it, how do I meet it, what about the houses around me?

Lot of Record - Do I have one? How do I get one?

Heading off surprises before buying a property

The meeting will be at the Fire Hall on Wednesday the 20th from 6:30 to 8:30. Please come and bring your neighbors!

"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: