Corbett Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:47:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween Activities???  (Read 5312 times)
KLande

« on: October 20, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »

I am wondering where to find info in regards to any local Halloween activities?? Pumpkin Patches, perhaps school or church carnival/festivals for young children? Anything go on at the childrens theater for Halloween?? Have a 3 year old and looking for fun things to experience the holiday close to home and that are geared towards young children. Thanks!

I think there should be somewhere in the Corbett site that covers these kind of things, Holiday events etc.. I checked the calendar but there is nothing listed, I have seen some signs for pumkin patches but without dragging the kiddos out I have no way of knowing of what they have to offer or when to go! Also what about Christmas events?? Thanks so much to anyone who has any of this kind of local info or can point me in where to find it! 
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »

Sorry this is so late! We have been sick around here ( two kids 3 and 8, hubby and myself... no fun.)

Old McDonald's Farm does have a pumpkin patch, crafts, animal rides, hay rides, etc. etc. We went this year with the kids last weekend. ( Didn't want to spend the time or money going to Sauvie Island ) Their web site is on the home page.

Next year I will try to encourage them to post to the calendar so that people can find them!  The Outlook ( Gresham paper ) usually has a weekend section that lists all the local festivities for this time of year... we try and take a look at that ... If you don't get that paper delivered - Big Bear's Market has it out front. ( For future reference... )

Hope you found something fun to do and I am getting ready to FINALLY get a newsletter out - and am encouraging people to use this forum! I set it up for people to use, mostly because I don't have the time anymore to post events etc. It was created to be used and I appreciate that you are using it ... hopefully as time goes on... people will use it more often!!

Mindy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: