Corbett Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:45:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Rehoming My Dog!  (Read 3582 times)
www.corbettoregon.com
ADMIN
Administrator

« on: April 30, 2016, 03:26:38 PM »

Dear friends of Corbett. 

I'm needing some serious help rehoming my dog! It completely breaks our hearts that it has come to this. I'm looking for a home hopefully in the Corbett area, with a  couple or family that currently DOES NOT HAVE A DOG!! SHE is unfortunately very AGGRESSIVE to others dogs...never people.

She is a golden retriever / lab  she is short hair of golden color..her name is "Goldie" she is roughly 10yrs old however we took her in about 3 or so yrs ago ourselves from a fellow Corbett resident that was moving..some many yrs. ago she was hit by a car and that damaged her hipsa little as a result her jumping ability is smaller of normal dogs. She is however very active and fun loving she Loves to go for walks and play with her toys she is very excited when her people come home at the end of the day, she has brought our family great furbaby joy over the yrs. Unfortunately over the next month we will be moving and cannot take her with us..the pound is not an option for her age and dog hiderance she would likely be hard to rehome. I just know that someone out here has the love to give her...please help us to find a perfect forever home for her to live out her last yrs. Someone that will love her as we do!!
I can be reached here or my cell #503-481-4545

Added for someone who sent this as a message on the Corbett Oregon Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CorbettOregon/

* rehome.jpg (425.65 KB, 1219x603 - viewed 655 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: