GRANGE HALL ADDRESS:
37493 Grange Hall Road, Corbett OR 97019 [ Select here for a map! ]
GRANGE HALL RENTAL
Contact the Grange by email
Contact the Grange by email here: email@example.com
You may also call Grange Board Member Caroline Oakley
Or Grange Master (President) Maureen Michelson
GRANGE HALL OFFICERS
Grange Master (President): Maureen Michelson
Overseer (Vice President) : Katie Coppoletta
Treasurer : Timothy (Tim) Calderbank
Secretary : Callie Uleners
Lecturer : Carol Mollet
Steward : Sonia Arion
Chaplain : Donna Hardman
COLUMBIA GRANGE EVENTS
• Monthly Grange Meetings, the second Tuesday at 7pm
• National Grange Month Activities in April 2015 (More info to come)
• Arts and Crafts Festival (to be announced)
• Helping Hands Food Distribution Program: Monday & Thursday, 2 to 6pm
• Seniors’ Lunch, every Monday from 11am to 1pm
HOW YOU CAN HELP
The Grange is a great place to get involved with community projects, assist families in need, and have fun, celebrating the rural lifestyle.
• Become a grange member
Individual membership is $40, and will increase to $45 beginning January 1, 2015. A family membership is $90. Email the Grange for a membership form: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Become a Volunteer or Officer!
Assistance is welcome in the following areas: Helping Hands Food Program, Grange renovations, and creation of Welcome Baskets. If you would like to become a Volunteer, please contact the Columbia Grange at : email@example.com
The Grange is a 501(c)(8) non-profit organization. Your monetary donation is tax deductible. • Other Donations
Fresh Farm/Garden Produce, Equipment and other donations are welcome. If you would like to donate, please contact the Columbia Grange at : firstname.lastname@example.org ———————————————————————————————————————–
ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF OUR GRANGE
• Student Scholarships: Corbett High School, Gales Creek Camp for Diabetic Children. • Food distribution program. ( Helping Hands ) • Seniors’ lunch. ( Helping Hands ) • Meeting Hall (On a rental basis). • Community-wide events’ sponsor.
Select here to find out about the Helping Hands Food Salvage program.
Supports local Granges and links them to the National Grange.
• Established in 1867 to empower, educate and lobby for family farms; nation’s oldest national agricultural organization. • School lunch and milk programs. • Free rural mail delivery. • U.S. Parcel Post creation. • Facilitated delivery of rural electric and phone utilities. • Championed Social Security for farmers and other self-employed. • Prompted creation of Interstate Commerce Commission.